Three Things That Scare Me:
1. The idea that I might not be the World’s Greatest Father.
3. The Republican Party.
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Ricky Gervais.
2. Steve Carrell.
3. Howard Semones.
Three Things I Love:
1. My kids.
2. My guitars.
3. My comput…oh, okay, my wife.
Three Things I Hate/Severely Dislike:
1. Stupid people.
2. Ignorance masquerading as “values.”
3. Predictable movies.
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. People who lack ambition.
2. The tax code.
3. Why people would rather go to a movie than a play or improv show or other live performance.
Three Things On My Desk:
1. Happy Meal characters from “Flushed Away” – yes, I stole them from my kids.
2. Cold coffee.
3. The “Motown Anthology” music book.
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Typing this.
2. Watching my kids play “restaurant” and ordering plastic food from them.
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Type this.
2. Live in Paris. The city, not the Hilton.
3. See all the world’s peoples figure out how to live together.
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Make macaroni and cheese.
2. Play guitar.
3. Design a house.
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Make much more than macaroni and cheese.
3. Figure out why people like “Sex and the City.”
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. John Doe.
2. Internet Radio.
3. Neil Finn.
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Broadcast radio.
2. Country music.
3. Celine Dion.
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to play the drums.
2. How to end our dependence on foreign oil.
3. How to pass my eye exam.
Three Favourite Foods:
1. Mexican Food.
2. Chicken pot pie.
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Brady Bunch.
2. Wacky Racers.
3. Looney Tunes.
Three Things I Regret:
1. Waiting so long to take a risk in the real estate market.
2. Waiting until I was 35 to start playing hockey.
3. Not knowing anything about my biological father.